Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Car Jacker gets arse kicked !!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

(Omaha, NE) -- A carjacking suspect wound up in the hospital today after his intended victim beat him up. Omaha police say the would-be carjacker stopped a Ford Expedition near 17th and Farnam streets this morning, punched the driver and told him to get out. The driver first tried to drive away but eventually got out of the car, punching the suspect several times until he finally knocked him down. Police took the woozy carjacking suspect to a hospital before arresting him on an attempted robbery charge.

2. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I am begging for the day I get car/truck jacked. I have a 2 DD mag lite just waiting for the right head. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. pissant469

pissant469 1/2 ton status

my 6 d-cell fits just nice next to my seatbelt

4. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

I've got a 2' chunk of wire that I keep in the truck. Its about 1" in diameter. I can't bend it with my hands... I'm waiting for the day that someone decides try some BS like that... then we can see if I can bend this wire around their skull. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

-Dan

5. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

i dont know about where yall live but here in LA its legal to kill a carjacker so a 357mag is next to my seat and if i cant get to that i also have a k-bar on the other side of my seat

6. evilandangry

evilandangry 1/2 ton status

I feel that a concealed weapons permit is the best "interior option" your truck can have. It will allow you to place a .44 mag on you Shelf-it overhead storage rack.

you know the old saying "nobody ever raped a .38", well nobodys going to jack a .44!!

7. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

there is 1 more reason to lift our trucks, carjackers can't reach the door handles /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I have the mag lite, ka-bar, BFH, BF wrench, and usually some sort of arosol that will burn your eyes on hand /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Yah a short temper and a blunt (or sharp...) object would be very good theft deterents, unless of course you are a teenager and get pulled over and have your car searched then get charged with a felony for having a piece of pipe within reach...