Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Car salesman gets ****PUNKED****!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gjk5, Oct 22, 2004.

1. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Now that's funny.

3. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

that was classic... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

One time, when I was a car salesman, I had a guy with his girl friend try that crap on me. There was one very big difference between me and that guy in the video, I am a very evil person when I need to be. When the guy did a full throttle 180 in an intersection, I told the guy "slow down you d*ck this f*cking car is not yours". He then laughed at and said "What are you going to do about it?" In mid-laugh I punched him in the mouth, and knocked out some teeth. He slammed on the brakes, and got out of the car spitting out blood and teeth. As soon as he jumped out of the car, I jumped in the driver's side and took off. He was about 10 miles away from the dealership where he left his car.

His girlfriend in the back seat was screaming at me, and I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her face into the center console and held it there until we got back to the lot. I then ran to the girlfriend's car, and got the keys out of it and flushed them down a toilet.

I screwed those peoples day up good! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    His girlfriend in the back seat was screaming at me, and I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her face into the center of my crotch and held it there until we got back to the lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

There, fixed it.

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    One time, when I was a car salesman, I had a guy with his girl friend try that crap on me. There was one very big difference between me and that guy in the video, I am a very evil person when I need to be. When the guy did a full throttle 180 in an intersection, I told the guy "slow down you d*ck this f*cking car is not yours". He then laughed at and said "What are you going to do about it?" In mid-laugh I punched him in the mouth, and knocked out some teeth. He slammed on the brakes, and got out of the car spitting out blood and teeth. As soon as he jumped out of the car, I jumped in the driver's side and took off. He was about 10 miles away from the dealership where he left his car.

His girlfriend in the back seat was screaming at me, and I grabbed her by her hair and shoved her face into the center console and held it there until we got back to the lot. I then ran to the girlfriend's car, and got the keys out of it and flushed them down a toilet.

I screwed those peoples day up good! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a real professional way to handle it. Physically abuse people because they're beating on a car. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

You probably got "Sheister Used Car Dealer of the Year" award for that. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Stereotypes exist for a reason.

9. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

hmmmm..... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

someone endangers my life and their girlfriend like that, I'd smash a few teeth out too. As for the rest, eh can't say I'd do that. Would have made her get out a mile down the road. Surprised they don't have cameras somewhere like police do. Record the speed and everything, someone pulls crap on you during a test drive, be real calm about it. Get back to the office and call the cops on them.

11. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

The guy was a hyped up, meth head that thought I was some kind of "shrinking violet" that would back down and wimp out while he went crazy with the car (96 Dodge Neon R/T 5-speed). The situation that was getting out of control, and I had to take decisive action to take control of it again.

12. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Yeah clocking the dude in the face was fine, probably didn't have to do dental work to him though. Sticking the girl's head in the console was a little retarded though. I'd have just made them both get out. The gratification of putting a punk in his place isn't worth losing a good job to me.

13. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

That was freakin hilarious!

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

No drivers license... Tht should have been clue #1. I don't understand why the sales guy didn't reach over and take the key out when they hit the first light after the second time the guy blew off what he was saying. That should've been lue number two that the guy's not really interested in a purchase.

I think I would've decked the guy too. Or at least gotten a copy of the video and thier plate number as they left.

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [lil jon]YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH[/lol jon] thats fawking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

maybe he was desperate for a sale. Though he said lots of people were jerking him around on that car, he should have been wary about that. Makes you think, you buy a brand new or almost brand new car, wonder how many people beat the crap out of it before you?