Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Car thief gets what he deserves

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JDBlazer454, Sep 13, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

My husband is now driving towtruck and I got to go on my first police call ride along with him last night /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

He got a call from Clark County Sheriff office dispatch to please be enroute to an address they were attempting to stop a suspect. We showed up in NE Vancouver/Hazel Dell area to see a 2003 VW Jetta into a metal fence nose first. We were told to park aside until they collected all their evidence. As they were doing that we noticed hey there isn't anyone in the back of these cop cars /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif About 15 minutes after showing up here comes a K9 car and another one with a hispanic man in the back, way to go ran down and caught the bad guy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The bad guy was sweating badly and breathing pretty hard and I would guess he had the fear of the K9 put into him. We were noticing the black skid marks down the road and one pretty mangled rim and tire and some nice white paint on the bumper too bad we missed them doing the PIT manuever (sp?).

We extracted the car from the fence and got the sheet of paper they give you and read up what the low down was. He had stolen the car from the Kalama area and stolen some plates and was doing who knows what else, they had bags and bags of evidence. Was great to see our finest in action and see a thief get what he deserves /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Would be better if the bad guy was spurting gallons of blood because the dog decided he needed some 'training' /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Cool.... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Would be better if the bad guy was spurting gallons of blood because the dog decided he needed some 'training'

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Here in Las Vegas a car thief was trying to out run the cops, and he rolled the car over several times. He was partially ejected, and when the car rolled over him, it cut him in two from the waist down...now that's justice.

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

cool,hope he gets time. i hate thieves /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    In Denver yesterday or day before some car thieves got out in a neighborhood and were checking out a vehicle in the driveway. The owner of the vehicle was walking her dog and noticed the car stopped and the person looking at her vehicle so she jumped in thier vehicle and drove away and then used the cell phone in the car to call cops. All sorts of stolen stuff in the vehicle including the car. If I remember correctly I think it was a lexus that she drove off in. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif