Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Car trailer.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ntaj*ep, Sep 1, 2003.

1. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know of a good flat bed I think 16' would be good trailer, it has to be road worthy. I found a place near me that will build a trailer to my specs. but before I put in an order I want to make sure I haven't missed anything, I have cash in hand. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Please help me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

a good friend of mine had one for sale..i can check with him if ya want?? its about a 16ft and he had it custom built to his specs..... or are u wanting to borrow one?

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Well I'm more thinking of buying one, I'm talking to a guy now in Grants Pass Or. But I would like to hear about your friends too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. leadfoot067

ok i remembered he is in south carolina for the nascar race currently...he will be back tomorrow night..so prolly in a couple days ill hear back from him..i sent him an e-mail... i have a trailer also...if you dont find one u could use mine...it could use some luvin though....prolly a couple tires /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i only use it for local stuff but its been to canada and reno a few times in the past /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Ok, cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif This week is the week I'll do something......

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I think I may have a deal, I have till tomorrow the 2nd to decide. Do you know anything about the trailer?

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Check this sh!t out.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif [​IMG] I think you could get your Blazer on the back of that... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

8. leadfoot067

ive used it myself many times....what u wanna know?
    its a tandem axle car trailer beaver tail with ramps...uses mobile home tires .and its black....long enough to haul a 72 chev impala kingswood wagon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif hes asking 800 buks

9. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Woah mama!
    I had to commit to this monkey earlier, so thanks for the heads up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I didn't think it would all happen like this but ???

'Fumes I've been thinking about something like that, only I think I've settled on an old school bus...