Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CARFAX REPORT!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rcknpimp, Nov 11, 2002.

1. rcknpimp

rcknpimp Registered Member

i need someone out there to run a carfax or any related history checking service to tell me what happened to this truck. its a good lookin truck and i want to know what the history is, cause it had a repaired interoir burn /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif , i don't want to pay for this service cause i am only using it once... but if someone has the membership that would be great. vin # is: 1J4GZ78Y7SC712461
    its for a 95' jeep grand cherrooke. (ya i know its not a blazer but its for the wife) if you could post it here or email me at cabbage2003@yahoo.com that would be great! thanks again. ~jake

2. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Re: i need your help!

I don't want to sound like what I am going to sound like, but:
    you are a bluebie, meaning nonpaying member, you are asking someone that has paid for a carfax membership to do you a favor for a non K5, you have nothing in your profile, and you probably only signed up here to try and get this report?
    Second, you say the interior is burned, if you are trying to find out if it was a lemon, then I think investing in a carfax membership is worth it.
    I hope someone that does have that membership responds to you and do that for you, but I think you are asking for too much here.
    Do you even have a K5 to start with?
    Fill out your profile so we know what and who we are dealing with. There are a lot of non paying members here and they are all welcome, as long as it's K5 related and they are not abusing the forum.

3. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

also try being a little more vague in the title of your post. we really like seeing title's like "help" or "it's broken"

4. rcknpimp

rcknpimp Registered Member

yes i do own a k5. a 1986 blazer, i was just asking a favor, ,but i guess i won't get any here. i filled out the profile. hope your happy. thanks anyways. i wasn't trying to "abuse the forum" in anyway possible.

5. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I hope you weren't offended, that wasn't my intent.
    I was just letting you know what to expect.
    The second thing is, you put it in the wrong place.
    There is a place for other than K5 questions, and you probably could get some help there. This is for the K5 2 generation issues only.
    This week alone a lot of people have been asked not to post on here if it's not for that.
    Please go to the non 4x4 forum, there you can ask anything and post anything you want.
    Hope this helps.
    /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i think the garage would be a good place to post that as well.
    Grant