Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carlisle All Truck show

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Udy, Jun 19, 2000.

1. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Anyone planning on attending the 10th annual Carlisle All-Truck this weekend (23-25th)? Its about 15 minutes south-west of Harrisburg PA. In case your not familiar, its a 2 and 4 wheel drive show. Minis, fullsize, classic, big rigs too. I'll be there leaving from Rochester NY at 5 am Saturday AM. If anyone is going, check out my truck on the photo gallery here (brian udovich's 91 Blazer) and we'll see you there!

2. jcg

jcg 1/2 ton status

I'm from Honeoye Falls, where in Rochester are you? I wanted to go to the show but I've got to work at the Rhino's game on the 23rd. I just drove past Carlisle this weekend on my way to South Carolina (that was a long drive for a one night party!!)

btw, I thought that k5 looked familiar, I think I've seen it around.

Joe
    Rochester Institute of Technology Team Mini-Baja
    88 Jimmy

3. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

You should have told me earlier and I could have gone but now I have to work Saturday. I'm in Lakeville/Livonia Ny. You could have picked me up on your way through.

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]

4. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Carlisle All Truck show

Well, I guess you guys are gonna have to go to Bloomsburg PA (july 7,8,9) and Canfield OH (july 28,29,30) shows. They are strictly 4x4 shows. Bloomsburg is humungous. Canfield is quite a bit smaller but worth the 4 plus hour drive.

5. OhioJimmy

OhioJimmy Registered Member

The Canfield Show will be a nice one they have a nice setup for the shows they do there I'll see you there.

If you say you haven't been stuck you're lying or was it you'll go blind, hmm

6. 89K5

89K5 1/2 ton status

I've been to Carlisle for the past few years. Its a great place to pick up older parts. Lots of good looking trucks too. Kids rode the Virginia Giant over some cars...cool.

7. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Udy I'll be there with ya. I'll look around for your blazer.

8. Udy

Udy Registered Member

Mudfrog-are you bringing your blazer? It doesn't have to be a show vehicle to enter. I ussually try to park with a few other blazers (up on the hill?). See-ya there

9. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

I should be driving the blazer, but it's bone stock right now so I deffinetly won't be entering it.

10. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

Canfield sounds good! I lived there for 4 years and haven't been there since 4 years ago. I used to go to every car swap meet but never been to the truck one. I was always trying to sell my 70 Monte so I could get another blazer.

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]