Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carnage Boulder When?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Hey guys. I need to get out and run Carnage Boulder ASAP. It is going to be closed by the forest service in 90 days. I am thinking sometime here in the next few weekends.

Harley

2. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I am in for whenever you wanna run, unless I happen to be in the middle of my 14bolt swap. Wanna weld some perches on Harley?:D

3. Hossbaby50

You are willing to trust me with welding your perches after those nasty glob welds I did on the steering arm and knuckle. ;)

Harley

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I think any other welding you have to do could only be better, considering the conditions.

About Carnage, It would about have to be June 24th or 25th for me. I may be starting a new project real soon that'll have my rig down for about a year. :wink1:

On a side note, I'm trying to talk B_to_C into going out west with me and wheeling 21road or some other trail around Junction or Montrose. It'd be July 1st.

5. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

I'm in but have to wait untill July. Wife is due any day now:laugh:

6. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

i am game. when?

7. Hossbaby50

How about June 24th. I think that will work best for me. It will be a crap shoot as to whether I will have towrig back by next weekend.

Harley

8. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I'm trying to get the 14bolt finished and under the Blazer by Friday or Saturday, but I leave for Vail for the State Firemen's Convention Sunday and wont be back until the 25th. If I can get the 14 under there before I leave, I plan on doing the front the 25th or the next weekend, so I'm guessing I won't be trail ready until the weekend of July 1st, but I'm out of town that weekend too, until the 5th. So the soonest I'll be trailready id probably going to be the weekend of July 8th.

In all seriousness Harley, would you be available for a bit of welding some night this week, say Thursday or Friday? Saturday would be good too. PM me if you can help out... I'll pay you in whatever denomination you require, beer, yen, pesos, deutchmarks, whatever...:D