Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carnage! Pic Inside!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Russell, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

So, I was garage crawling today, and went to hop off the front of my K25. I must have landed funny, cause I didn't land on my feet. The second I touched ground, I rolled my ankle really bad, then wound up on my side, lol

My ankle was right swollen all day, just started to come down in swelling tonight a bit. Has me limping around like someone shot me in the foot, though it really doesn't hurt all that bad (just limited up / down mobility)

Anyways, since I know you guys all love carnage pictures, and some of you apparantly like hairy man feet (and you can keep that fetish to yourself, thank you!) here is a pic I took!

[​IMG]

2. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Looks like that might hurt. Did you cry?

3. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

ah ankles my favorite thing to hurt, i've wrecked out my right ankle 2x already riding, (downhill mountain bikes) and it sucks more than breaking bones. It takes like 8months to fully heal a reallly really really bad sprain.. not fun, heal up fast man.

4. Russell

Nope! Not even a curse, lol

I've got very bad knees, there was a time when I rolled them like I rolled my ankle today almost daily. This however, is definitely far more swollen than my knees ever were. I might go see a doctor about it tommorow, incase I actually did some serious carnage!

5. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

that the only release on something like that is to spew vile curse words. I hate rolling an ankle. f**kin s/%t bas*@rd motherf'n biiiaaatttcchh!!!. there I feel better for you :D .

6. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

That always happens to me when I have to get something done. Sorry ya got bent out'a shape! :wink1:

7. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i messed up my right ankle really bad once, super bad sprain, i was in a cast for 6 weeks (and went through 4 casts i might add, kept destroying them) my leg was bruised from my knee all the way to my toes, it took about 10 months to completely recover and 5 yrs later my right ankle is still larger than my left. and still weaker

8. Russell

Well, I got up this morning and my ankle is no longer swollen, bruised or anything. Still a bit sore, but nothing serious it seems :)

No longer limping either, lol