Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

carnage!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ducttape114, Jan 15, 2003.

1. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

ouch!!!! well that sucks. next time i will try somthing different. maybe wait till the mud on the side hill dries up!!!! oh well, it will heal /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. anyone ever have any luck toilet plungering dents out? ive heard it works but never tried. [​IMG]

2. u2slow

u2slow 1/2 ton status

I've had good luck hiding carnage with undercoat /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

But you might need to start with a 5-gallon pail /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You might get a lot of the door dent out. That fender is done though...nice job!!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> So what happened? Flopped it? </font color>

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Nice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Looks like it might be time for a trip to the boneyard. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

just beat this lip of that fender in and call it a beauty mark. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif if you plan on wheeling it alot just leave it cause it's bound to happen again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

bah. body damage is a tattoo with better stories /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The door is salvagable, but the fender is toast. maybe hammer it down and slop some paint on it. If you crunched it once, you'll crunch it again /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Basket Ball will pop the door right out. Need to put something against the inner door so it doesn't bend out. Once it pops out then tap down the creases while the pall is inflated. Fender is FUBAR. just bang it for a while.

9. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

The fender is toast, but the door is fixable! BUt look at it this way, Woman dig body damage! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Flatten out then fender then trim it! What're you doin without trimmed fenders anyway??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

11. ducttape114

after i tried about 18 different lines to get over a rock i decided i would just go around it. that meant doing up a kind steep, muddy, side hill. it was about 30* accouding to the pucker factor gauge. i got all off camber style and then my wonderful all-terrains got nice and packed and i slide down right into the same big rock!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif oops!!!! but its all good, it was bound to happen sooner or later. i dont mind little dents and dings but that is a little to nasty. i think its time for a junkyard fender. the fender was already pretty tweaked from an urban wheeling inident that almost got me arrested. any ways, im gonna go back and try that trail again when the ground dries up a little. i also bashed in the rear diff cover when i had to back down to a wide spot. the pics of that arnt on the digitel camera though so im not sure how im gonna upload them.

12. ducttape114

after i tried about 18 different lines to get over a rock i decided i would just go around it. that meant doing a kind steep, muddy, side hill. it was about 30* according to the pucker factor gauge. i got all off camber style and then my wonderful all-terrains got nice and packed and i slide down right into the same big rock!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif oops!!!! but its all good, it was bound to happen sooner or later. i dont mind little dents and dings but that is a little to nasty. i think its time for a junkyard fender. the fender was already pretty tweaked from an urban wheeling incident that almost got me arrested. any ways, im gonna go back and try that trail again when the ground dries up a little. i also bashed in the rear diff cover when i had to back down to a wide spot. the pics of that arnt on the digitel camera though so im not sure how im gonna upload them.

13. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

dude!!! why bother fixing it? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif The door still opens (and closes) and the window still goes up (and down) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif! It's time for some longbed status rocksliders /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif and tube doors! Hey mofo are you gonna help me put my buggy springs on this weekend, i need more flex to get over the parking blocks at the mall /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif