Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carnage

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by White Knight, Jan 7, 2001.

1. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Nothing worse than crawling a hill, getting your front tires over and hearing the dreaded ka-bang...[​IMG]rolling backwards down the hill and watching your rear drive line appear on the hill side...managed to make it out under front wheel drive...sat in my drive for 30 minutes when the buddy that was wheeling with me came down my street backwards witha blown tranny...so the local boys have two DEAD soldiers in my driveway...[​IMG] but it was fun while it LASTED[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3nails/4wheels
    White Knight

2. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

THATS NOT CARNAGE! Just from one night run in 20 degree weather we had- One 208 tail-shaft housing on a dodge split open from hitting something in a hole- One battery into the fan of a Chevy hill-climbing-Same Chevy catching fire on the way home from tranny line spraying on headers! LOL!! One daylight run on father's day we had- broken steering on a YJ-Chevy hybrid...Knuckle joint on a Chevy w/44's..pinion on a ford w/42's...ramcharger with mud and water in exh. pipes-no start... and my Blazer on 33's purred like a kitty all day long. Damn, no wonder I love that thing!

"I'm not stuck...I'm just re-evaluating my line"