Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carnies!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dieselmh, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

You Pbb people have already seen this, but I figured I'd share it with CK5 in case someone might think it's funny! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yesterday I learned an important lesson, never [darn] with carnies.

The local fair just wrapped up a couple of days ago, and I guess they have a few days to kill before moving on to some other hick town to share the joys of 2 cent prizes, ill-maintained rides, and "food" that would gag a maggot. They've had the rides all packed up, but have been camping out at the fairgrounds for a few days, when normally they are packed and gone the next day before the food poison and tetanus lawsuits start rolling in.

Anyway, on the way home, I have to go past the fairgrounds, which now resembles the "Pikey" campgrounds from the movie SNATCH. So, as I'm going home yesterday, they are moving all the rides from the fairground to a big parking lot across the street. There's some mongoloid looking guy standing in the road stopping traffic so that the trucks can cross. No big deal, I stop (just so happened that I was the first and only vehicle there) and let the first truck go by. The next truck is creeping towards up and is at least 50 yards away and going very slowly. I figured the carnie would let me go by since there was plenty of time and I was the only vehicle there. Nope. In fact, he gets really close to the front of my truck to the point where I couldn't have pulled forward to go around without hitting him. So now I'm a bit perturbed, but keeping my cool. I figured that maybe his depth perception was messed up and he thought the truck was closer than it really was. So at least two whole minutes goes by before the truck gets there and crosses the road, and I will finally get to go. Nope. There aren't any more trucks even on the driveway, and this fawkin' stubby armed, inbred freak still isn't moving.

I finally get pissed and honk while yelling "get the [darn] outta the road already." So freak boy just stares at me in the way that only a watermelon head with two different colored eyes that aren't straight can stare at you, but he still doesn't move. I'm at the point now where I just want to run over him, and leave his body to be picked clean by the rest of the freaks that are camped there. I slam it into reverse, back up a little, then slam it back into drive and punch it. Since I've got the powertrax, the ass end slides over a little, and I go around him at an angle, spinning the tires and screaming "move you ****in' carnie freak!" Apparently carnie freaks do not like to be called that. So now this guy that was apparently frozen a few moments earlier runs over to his car as fast as a man with one leg shorter than the other can run, and gets in.

Now it's interesting. Granted, I did have a head start on him, but he was still gaining on me since I drive an extended cab pickup and he was driving a fast sports car. I know it was fast because it was red! So, as he's gaining on me, I decide that since I know the roads very well, I'll shut off the lights and lose him. No luck, he stuck with me for about 5 miles. It probably has something to do with the fact that it was only 7PM and still daylight, but I think he was just a really good driver! After a few miles, we were getting to my turf. I grew up there all my life, and knew the dirt roads like the back of my foot. It's awn now! I'm tearing down the dirt roads, throwing up rooster tails of dirt that would put the Duke boys to shame, power sliding that big truck around turns and taking hills in a way that would make ----------(insert famous rally racer name here) proud! I was kicking ass on those roads, and freakboy was losing ground. I got to a spot where there was a good turnaround on the side of the road, so I flipped a bitch, and backed into the side road. Just as mongaloid passed, I pulled out going the other direction and gave him the finger! I guess he tried to do an e-brake slide, but he didn't make it, and slide into the ditch where is high speed red race car became stuck in the sand. He was done.

Being a nice guy and all, I stopped a couple hundred feet away to make sure he was OK. Actually, I stopped, got out, gave him the finger, and yelled obscenities at him, but only after I made sure that he was healthy enough to climb out of the car. So now he's mad because his super-car is stuck, and I'm yelling at him, so he charges me. Now, charge is a relative term considering a was a couple hundred feet away, and it's not like he was gonna get the jump and surprise me, but he gave it a try anyway. What could I do? I decided that it would be best if I hit him with a rock, so I tried. I guess that gave him an idea, so he stopped, picked up some rocks, and started throwing them back. The only problem was, since he's a freak, he's got little Tyrannosaurus Rex arms, and throws like a 10 year old girl, and isn't getting anywhere near myself or my truck. I know this was a funny sight, a 6 foot 2, 350 pound man hucking rocks at a T-Rex on a dirt road! Anyway, as he's failing miserably at hitting me with a rock, I was starting to get him bracketed, and the fourth or fifth chunk was dead on. I whacked him right in the thigh, which sent him stumbling back a few steps. I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter something about me messing up his "going out" leg or something, but it didn't sound like it hit metal or wood, so I think he was mistaken. So anyway, he went limping back to his car, and I made my way home, rejoicing in my victory. Lesson learned, don't [darn] with carnies!

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

thats funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. ZZ4x4

ZZ4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'll shut off the lights and lose him. No luck, he stuck with me for about 5 miles. It probably has something to do with the fact that it was only 7PM and still daylight,

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's classic. You otta be doin standup! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I think i'd have just pulled out the nine, and said "WHAT"

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

I wonder what happened to that carnie. Did the rest of them just leave without his or did he eventually get some help.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You Pbb people have already seen this, but I figured I'd share it with CK5 in case someone might think it's funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

You just have a big ego and think you can impress someone with your mediocre writing skills............ /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

That was some of the funniest stuff I have read in a long, long time.......
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

the mean end of a Glock 40 would've changed his mind about giving chase

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the mean end of a Glock 40 would've changed his mind about giving chase

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

You funny guy. Glock schmock /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Uhhhh glock's can be argued into the ground, but they will never look to me more than a foriegn plastic brick. Mean? No. Effective? Yes.

I'd laugh too, depending on if it was being held sideways at the time

11. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

OMG /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I had people at work asking me what was so funny [​IMG]

After a really crappy day, I needed that... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif