Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carnivale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Apr 9, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

season finale was 2 weeks ago now but I watched it this passed week. Anyone else? Definetally hooked me in for the next season. Just hope its not another year off like it was the last time.

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Season 3 is up in the air from what I understand. Supposedly the guy that plays Jonesey said that HBO had not offered contacts for next year.

I hope they don't leave it hanging, time will tell. You can always write HBO, I did but never had a response.

Damn that Selphie, what the heck is wrong with that girl?

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

shes the daughter of evil and her mother had a link to the other world. The idea she wouldn't become pivotal, well its just not there. One thing I DO NOT get is this. Justin(evil)'s father was Management(good). Ben(good)'s dad was Henry(evil). So why is Sophie evil? I can only think the mix of powers or the female part. As for the show, THEY BETTER make another. my life will be meaningless if I never get closure :o. They may just never have Jonesy again, he could be dead and they may not explain any further.