Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carolina K5 Logo, stickers and T-shirt design ideas

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by fad2blk99, Mar 5, 2004.

1. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

You guys give my some ideas of what ya'll wanna see on our T's and decals. Also what do we want our logo to look like. I've got a great artist at work who is eager to draw us up some stuff. Let the ideas and suggestions pour in.....

2. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

I think that we should keep it simple like the round fender stickers from ColoradoK5. Probably about 6' in diameter with the club name (CarolinaK5) and some type of logo in the center that incorperates a bowtie or a /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif.

3. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

Just send me a copy so I can put it on the site. The site is up, but there is nothing on it yet. As soon as I get a chance, I will put more on it.

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[​IMG]
    i still like that design.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. trollporter

I think that before we go any further with the logo design we need to come up with a club motto to put on the logo like CK5's "Built not Bought".
    My 2 cents:
    Chrome Don't Get You Home!
    Crawlin' the Carolinas
    GETTERDUN
    Chicks Dig Body Damage

Just some suggestions.

6. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Chicks Dig Body Damage

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

7. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Chicks Dig Body Damage

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Chicks Dig Body Damage

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

9. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Chicks Dig Body Damage

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well some of us don't have body damage, /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifYET /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif, but like it anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

"Crawling the Caorlinas" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    "Chicks dig body damage" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Why not have both?!?!...

11. trollporter

Lets get some more slogan ideas and keep the ball rolling on CarolinaK5. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. mountainibis

mountainibis Registered Member

I won't even try to draw something up, because it'd look like something a 3 year old would want on the fridge, but I have an idea.

If there's some way to have the design show the different types of terrain in NC/SC (mountains, foothills, Piedmont, sandhills, coast), as opposed to the CK5 logo that has only mountains, I think that'd be cool. I don't know if any of y'all have seen the Goodness Grows in NC logo, but I was thinking something along the lines of that - except with a K5 on it, and not a tractor.

Just my .02

[​IMG]

13. fad2blk99

fad2blk99 1/2 ton status

I was actually thinking of something along those same lines, but also wanting to keep it simple enough for logo stickers and tees. Keep the ideas pooring in. I should be able to get with the guy doing the drawing late next week. Hopefully I'll some prototypes posted up by then and we can all look em over and fine tune.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif