Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

carpet

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by georgiared84, Sep 15, 2002.

1. georgiared84

georgiared84 1/2 ton status

After the rain this weekend I decided to pull up my carpet. I'm glad I did, I found some places that were potential future problems in the floor pan. (broke under driver side bolts, and some rust that needs to be patched) Anyway, I'm not sure what I want to replace it with yet. There is a carpet set on ebay from 1 A Auto for $179.95 and then JC Whitney has a vinyl set for $284. Anyone buy floor coverings from either of these places yet?

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Here's the only place I'd consider....They have it all....even camo floors!!
    Auto Custom Carpets

3. georgiared84

georgiared84 1/2 ton status

ACC is the brand carpet they are selling on ebay for 179. I may go with them if they answer my email about colors. I would go with cammo, but my wife says she doesn't care how high I lift it or how loud the motor is as long as I don't cammo it. Of course I was talking about the outside.Yeah, I know... Whipped. I'm going to check with the company to see how much it would normally be and if the ebay deal is cheaper, I'll probably go that way.
    Thanks