Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Carr light bar for my 92 Yukon?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Blaze, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I've been thinking about buying a light bar for my 92 Yukon. I can get a black Carr light bar with install kit from my supplier for $98 (this is my price at cost). Is this a good price and what kind of light bars are these things? Reason I'm asking is that some of my prices from my supplier are good and some of them are higher than some places retail is. Very unusual and kind of frustrating. Does anyone have any advice or have any pictures they might be able to show me? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

ive been over and over light bars...trying to find one
    its stupid to pay 100$ for a stick with holes...

ive seen them on ebay used for as low as 50$, but new it looks like 80-90 is the best there is

so im just going to get a friend of mine to make one for near nothing (ITS A STICK WITH HOLES!!!)

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Well, my S-10 has a piece of angle iron bolted to the roof rack with lights on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My Yukon is my company truck (if you want to call it that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) and I don't want to have booty fab stuff on it, I need it to look nice. I'd rather pay the extra and get a nice one just to have something nice looking on the truck. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

4. 99firehawk

99firehawk 1/2 ton status

I have one of them truck visor things that hangs off above the windsheild thats what I have mine bolted to.