Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cartoonist/Graphic Artists Help Wanted

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigbluesuburban, Jul 14, 2006.

1. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

I am no artist. I can draw anything you want as long as you want it drawn behind a fence, or in a box.

What I am however is a guy with an idea.

I am wondering if there is anyone on this list who is either a professional or amateur cartoonist or graphic artist and is interested in some contract work on the side. I am not interested in working with a large design firm.

So if you got the skills and would be interested in talking to me about my idea please email me directly at lee.i.chrastil@tosdetailing.com, give me some background about yourself and if you can, send some samples. I would like to talk to some people over the weekend.

Also, if you don't happen to be an artist, but know someone who is and you want to pass my information along to them, please do.

And just so this thread isn't boring I am posting some of my fine artwork for your critique.

I call this one SUBURBAN BEHIND FENCE, what do you think

[​IMG]

2. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

RJ, where are you?

3. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Who is this RJ that you speak of?

And come on now people... there has to be at least a few people out there who have skills with the pen and paper. I am looking for raw talent. Don't be shy, drop me and email and lets talk about this thing. I know that there has to someone on the list who is good a cartooning.

ttt

4. CarnivoreMan

CarnivoreMan Registered Member

I is artist! I made this! [​IMG]

I charge $1 per pixel. ;)

Honestly though, my traditional art skill suck, however I'm comfortable in Photoshop.. I have 3D studio Max.. wait.. had it until my cousins & his buddies Burgled our house. .. I should have a new version of that though in a while from insurance.

But you said you want cartoons or something inwhich case.. well I suck at drawing. =)

my leet sauce work can be viewed <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/carnivore/"> here</A>. .. and all of it being very old.

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

can you get into more detail on what you need? My wifes brother draws anime awesome and my wife is pretty good too, I just need to know more before I ask them

6. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

email sent
    -pete

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hnuh? Whatchoo want made? Lemme know.