Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CARWASH... THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddysub, Sep 16, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I just had the suburban washed by the 3 most popular girls in my old school /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif (i graduated this year). eldorado HS's DECA was having a car wash and i wasn't gonna go til i saw the 17 yr old girls soaking wet in bikinis washing cars!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif they loved climbing on the suburban to get the top and i had to help one girl get up onto the hood to wash the windshield. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif there was this cheerleader girl standing on my back bumper dancing around soaking herself with a hose. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!

i haven't had that much fun in a long time!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

and you didnt get pics /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    dancing around soaking herself with a hose

[/ QUOTE ]
    Too bad you did have her soaking herself with YOUR hose!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. muddysub

sorry no pics the digital is at my dad's work. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

DAMN YOU!!! You have gotta get pics of that kind of stuff. Didn't have the hot chicks in bikini's but got some hot chicks I didnt know washing my muddy blazer one time. They ended up getting in mud fights from all the excess that was falling down. Still interesting to watch....bad part is every car after me when it rolled away, picked up mud that my truck had dropped in the washing area.

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

DAMMIT, why didn't you get pics? You know the rules about those kinds of carwashes...pics are very important!!!!

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Good for you!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Sounds like this car wash in the next town from me. You bring your car in, get out and go to the cafe/sitting area and have coffee/lunch while you watch 4 or 5 hot men wash your vehicle.It costs a bit more, but according to our secretary, it's well worth her money! ( I haven't been. No need to I like washing my own or having my hot boyfriend help)

9. red66scout

red66scout Registered Member

No pics, that is a shame. But good job man. I wouldn't let any of the girls here at Mines near my rig, let alone wah it and crawl all over it. My hood would be crushed if I did that.

10. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

#$@* THE PICS! WE NEED VIDEO!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif lucky dog...

11. MudbogAD

MudbogAD 1/2 ton status

I doubt anybody would except my truck in a car wash. I stand a true 6'1 and my hood goes up to my lower lip. But I wouldn't mind watching them try!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I've driven by those carwashes and considered having my truck washed, but I'd feel bad when all the girls had to get tetanus shots afterwards... </font color>

13. muddysub

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I've driven by those carwashes and considered having my truck washed, but I'd feel bad when all the girls had to get tetanus shots afterwards...

[/ QUOTE ] LOL </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I doubt anybody would except my truck in a car wash. I stand a true 6'1 and my hood goes up to my lower lip. But I wouldn't mind watching them try!!

[/ QUOTE ] i wasn't even the biggest rig there that day /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

WAYDA GO MAN!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif