Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cat to find new home for,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by R72K5, Jan 20, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

we have a cat here that is hair over a year old and is mail and not declawed yet but is extremely friendly and cuddly, it is all white with a little bit of blakc on its face and back and a spot on its belly, it needs a new home cuz it was roommates cat and he cant take cat to wher ehe is moved to, if anything im gonna have to drop it off out in country real soon somewhere i dont know, i dont need want a cat and my brother already has this cat's older brother/sibling as his pet. so..

if anyone knows anyone looking for a very good natured extremely friendly and clean cat for pet then lemme know

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Man, Randy, I'd come get him if I had a place for him. Parents already said no more pets in the house /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They already said that once and about killed me when I brought another one home from work. If it was this fall I'd have a home for him in my apartment that I'm getting, but right now I really can't. I hate to see you drop him off in the country, that will more than likely spell death for him especially if he's been an indoor cat since he was younger. Maybe you could look for a humane society or something to take him to. Hell, if it comes down to it, place an ad in the paper or something and I'll cover the cost. I can't stand to see animals without a home /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

P.S: Don't scrap him! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Newspapers dont charge for absolutly free ads for pets...
    Dont toss them outside they will end up on my back porch
    [​IMG]

With the 4 new cats we have 30 that live outside the back door /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    With the 4 new cats we have 30 that live outside the back door /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, Randy, I'd come get him if I had a place for him. Parents already said no more pets in the house /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They already said that once and about killed me when I brought another one home from work. If it was this fall I'd have a home for him in my apartment that I'm getting, but right now I really can't. I hate to see you drop him off in the country, that will more than likely spell death for him especially if he's been an indoor cat since he was younger. Maybe you could look for a humane society or something to take him to. Hell, if it comes down to it, place an ad in the paper or something and I'll cover the cost. I can't stand to see animals without a home /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

P.S: Don't scrap him! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL ! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i hate to se the cat out there cold too, but i cant do much about it cept hopefully find him a new warm home, my brother is mean and kicks it away from door when it comes to it wanting back inside, the cat grew up in here. he is super nice to his own cat, but thats it.

hmm