Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Catch yall next year! :(

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by laketex, Aug 14, 2002.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Well I'm thinking I'm gonna park the rig and concentrate on other fish for a while. We're moving in December to a new job once I graduate but I found out some bad news today. Our school has about 9 ways to figure out if you're going to graduate or not, and I missed one of them. Have to pick up 6 more hours, leaving me sitting at 25. Plus I have a 20 hour a week internship and a 20 hour a week wiring job (which I'm getting rid of but still...). As it was with a regular load and just the wiring job I could barely get time or afford to play with my trucks, so I guess I'm outta here for a while. While it's really tempting to sell the rig, I'm going to try to leave it alone for the duration and just concentrate on making money. Have to generate $1500 in about a week and a half for starters. Hate it, but wanted yall to know where I am. I may still do some rollcages on a limited basis. Email me if you want one and live in the area. Peace out guys, and later on.

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Concentrating on school is a very good choice. I did this and it paid off in spades. Good to see your going to park your Blazer instead of selling it. Good luck with everything.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

keep us posted and good luck with everything hope to see you back here soon /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sorry to see you go!!!! I hope everything works out for you. Keep us posted.

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Good luck w/ everything and see you on the trails. Also glad you are not selling the K5. Always nice to meet other CK5 people.

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Thanks guy. Sorry I wasn't able to stay and talk it up longer. Hope your move goes well, and kick some tail in engineering school. And to all, dont worry I'll be back in now and then, just not anywhere near the frequency. It's only 4 months and then I'll have one job and that's it. I can hardly wait!!!

See yall on the trails sometime...

Bryan

Btw, that's prob my favorite rek song, dunno if I told you that or not. I need to go listen to it again now!

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Good luck Bryan! I'm glad you're not selling your beast...it's just too cool to be sold. See ya when you get back./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Rene

8. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

Good luck Bryan, see ya on the trails next year.

BIGJ

9. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

i will be up your way sat to get that crossmember,i'll bring some cold ones and fourwheelerjeff so hide everything! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

You can stay on the site and someone will always be willing to let you ride with them on the trails! Don't go away! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

11. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Ya, just because you cant wheel doesn't mean you cant chat on CK5!!!

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Education is very important. It helps you make the money to live a lifestyle that you can enjoy. Good luck & see ya soon!

John

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

good luck man..ive still got a few years till im in collage..but the same ruls go for me to with high schoool..im not really going to be able to have much time to do stuff to my truck with homework..and getting a job (if i can ever fricken find one!)...schools first though..(hate to say it) /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif lol..

Bryan