Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cavalier Wagon?

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Capman2k, Oct 28, 2001.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Hey, one of the offers for my Blazer is a Chevy Cavalier Wagon and a couple hundred bucks...

the guy said there isn't any body damage and the interior isn't ripped - just dirty. He drives it from Cheyenne (WY) to Omaha (NE) (about 500 miles) about once a month.. He took it from Pennsylvania to Cheyenne a few years ago... Says it runs great..

What I'm concerned about is how much are these usually worth for trade-ins? I'm thinking I could take the Cavalier Wagon and trade it for that ugly but perfect for me 88 4WD Subaru GL Wagon at a lot in town... The Subaru is $1500...

Any thoughts on this?

79 K5 <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/capman2k/>Go Here</a>
    Wyoming doesn't exist, the map maker just needed to fill the space above Colorado[​IMG]

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

I'm not much of a fan of dealers or trade-ins. It's my experience that the dealers end up getting the good deal on the trade-in and you'd do better just selling the vehicle yourself [​IMG]
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com