Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cb & Ham Forum?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by 82Jimmy, Jul 21, 2000.

1. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Just an Idea...there seems to be a lot of messages about cb's and hams. Anyone agree?

<font color=blue>If its too loud, your too old.</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

I don't agree. I would be even more deserted then the land use forum. Over almost 3 months that I have been here I only saw a post on ham or cb in the last week. I think if you post them in the main 4x4 blazer & jimmy forum they will get lots more replies then in a seperate forum that only would get 1 post per month.

<font color=red>CHECK OUT MY SITE</font color=red>
    http://blazer-jimmy.coloradok5.com

3. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I think you would get more replys on the 4x4 forum, but it isn't 4x4. It makes some people a little ticked off to see a bunch of non 4x4 posts. Just an Idea. Thanks Steve for the site. I really can't ask for anything more.

<font color=red>Cameron</font color=red> <font color=green>Burnett</font color=green>

4. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

It is blazer realeted. Those people who get ticked of buy the occasional post realing to trucks in general not 4x4 Blazers should take anger mangment coarses. The non 4x4 forum is for things not rellated to blazers. A cb post should belong in the 4x4 blazer & jimmy forum in my opinion.

<font color=red>CHECK OUT MY SITE</font color=red>
    http://blazer-jimmy.coloradok5.com

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

That might not be a bad idea, I added a Communication forum for CB HAM and GPS, I can always delete it if it is not popular. Hell, I didn't think the audio forum would do as good as it did.

Steve Fox
    90 3/4 ton K5
    [​IMG]

6. 82Jimmy

82Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Thanks Steve! Man I got the board of my dreams! I need a kleenex! Really Steve thanks! Gosh I love this site. Also have you got anymore of the small stickers in yet?

7. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The small stickers are being made right now and I should have them in about a week, I will let everyone know when I get them in, also I ordered a few in blue and red to see how they sell.

Steve Fox
    90 3/4 ton K5
    [​IMG]