Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CB/PA/Siren???

Discussion in 'Communication (CB | GPS | HAM)' started by afroman006, Jan 29, 2003.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Does any company make a CB with a PA and a siren? My current CB has a PA (lots of fun...lots of trouble) but I want a siren too and am looking to upgrade CB's soon. Lookin for a unit around $100-$150 if possible. Thx

2. Phreak480

Phreak480 Registered Member

Never heard of such an item but you can get cb mics that have all kinds of kool sounds effects built into them so just get a cb that has PA and a mic with a siren effect

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

You do NOT want to get caught using a siren while driving. The cops really frown on people impersonating a police officer and will really make your life suck, even if you were just "playing around". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

4. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

That would work. Where could I get one of those mic's? Harry, I know I owuld get in trouble but this would be for out in the boonie's messin around. Whenever we're at a party and see headlights comin everyone's like "Oh $h!t is that a cop??" and I figure a siren would be cool beans and could prolly make some people $h!t their pants!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Phreak480

Phreak480 Registered Member

I don't personally know of a place but search around on the net and u can prolly find it. If i find anything i'll let you know.

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Not worth the risk to me. Just last week a girl in Fort Collins, CO was killed by a guy that had pulled her over, pretending to be driving an unmarked police car. He had the siren and flashing lights, so she pulled over for him. So you can bet that the cops here are gonna be VERY aggressive about busting impersonators. I prefer not to give them any reason to even notice that I'm alive. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif