Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CB Shops in San Jose, Milpitas area

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by MilpitasK5, Oct 28, 2002.

1. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

Anyone know where there is one? Or is Radio Shack gonna have everything I need? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

There's one in Santa Clara/Sunnyvale. I can't remember the name, but it's off Lawrence just before Arques. It's in the shopping center with 24 hour fitness.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> www.bills2way.com is in Morgan Hill. A bit of a drive but he has EVERYTHING. Good website too, all of his junk is listed on it. Call him up, tell him what you need and he'll have it ready when you get there. Maybe if you ask real nice one of the people that commute from down there to San Jose will pick the stuff up for you and bring it up to SJ. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

The radio shack here in Hollister had every thing I needed to put CB'S in both my k5's.. Also I know of a good cb store up in San Carlos are is the to far.. One tip is when you buy the coax cable they come in 25 and 50 foot sections.. If you get the 25 foot leave it in 25 foot length.. Coil it up and hide it.. I can't remember wy But you are not supposed to cut them...Dan

5. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

The wavelenght for the CB band is 36' so your coax should be a fraction of that. 9', 18', etc.

6. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I think I'm gonna go with the Radio shack option for now. There's one right up the street and I don't have much time before the week end.

Thanks for all your input. I hope they can tell me what else I need other than an antenna! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

gimme a call. i PM'd you my work number

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If you run into you can't find a part this place here in Sac will have it called Chicken Lips. They are awesome. Let me know if you need anything and I will go to them for it and mail it on to ya....