Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CD PLAYERS???

Discussion in 'Audio' started by CHEVY 4WD, Dec 9, 2002.

1. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

What a good CD player for under $200? I was looking at JVC and Sony and was told to stay from sony but there watt's seem to be higher I looked on crutchfeil.com and looked at this onehttp://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-Yz9KsWzh0K5/ProdView.asp?s=0&c=3&g=300&I=257KDS680&o=m&a=1 it most likely wont ever be pusting any subs or anything like that(I would like to have one that I could hook them up to though)but maby some higher quality speakers BTW whats a good speaker that fits in the stock spots?

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I have a Sony CDX-C5750 and have never had a problem with it...have had it for about 3 yrs now.

3. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

4. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak 1/2 ton status

I have a JVC head unit and I like it. It's fairly easy to operate, sounds good and I havent had any problems with it so far.

My brother is on his 3rd Sony and it's messed up too. A couple of his friends have also had problems with theirs. Check out the post about Sony thats been going on.

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've got a JVC KD-LX50 for the K5, and a JVC KD-LX1 in the daily driver. I really like the sound quality of these JVC headunits, and I also like how easy they are to operate. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I'm on my second Sony and it's already died and I'm taking it back to get replaced. The first one lasted about a year and died and the second one, which was a different model, lasted 4 months. My friend is on his second Sony too. So, if I were you, I would look for a Pioneer, Kenwood, JVC, Eclipse, etc.

7. VisionxOrb

VisionxOrb 1/2 ton status

If you have cash id go with the eclipse.