Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cell Phone Problems

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Dec 6, 2006.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I somehow lost my wall charger for my phone in the multiple home/school trips this year. I just charged it off my car and used it until the battery died for a couple weeks and picked up a replacement charger at Wal-Mart tonight.

The phone will tell me it's fully charged about 20 seconds after I plug it in, I'll unplug it and it'll magically have 1 bar of power outta 4. I have to unplug it, plug it back in, and repeat constantly so that it'll charge.

I would think that it's the phones problem and not the chargers since the phone gives me the message that it's full, but I don't know chit about cell phones.

Did I roach my battery from killing it consistantly for a couple of weeks? Should I return the charger and try a different one? This is getting really annoying already...anybody got any insight?

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Take your battery out and clean it. Also clean the contacts that you plug the charger into if you can. A touch of compressed air may help.