Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Center of Gravity Forum!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So let Me get this strait. Only Russ gets to decide what goes in there and You cant even post :rolleyes: Thats about as retarded as it gets. Pay for a membership and a person cant even use one of the forums, thats so focked :mad:

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I didn't know you ever left the lounge?:confused: :p:

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Thats ok smartass. Someday You will find out what girls are all about :wink1: :haha: :haha:

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

that is pretty crappy, theres usually a good reason, and i'm goin to bed so i'm not gonna read around, but i bet theres a catch

searched... :p:

So, here is how it will work.

The CoG will be closed for new threads. Quite simply, nobody will be able to create a new thread in the CoG. All new threads will be created in whatever other forum seems most suitable. Garage, year specific, diesel, whatever best suits the topic.

Any thread, anywhere on the site, that shows characteristics that fit the existing CoG charter can be moved into the CoG. This eliminates the guess work when a user tries to decide whether a topic fits, and also eliminates the bad feelings that sometime surface when topics get moved out of the CoG. It may still be difficult for a moderator to know what belongs or not, but the moderator can now "err on the side of caution" without people feeling they were somehow slighted.

Once a thread is in the CoG, anyone, member or not, can make replies. This should address the problem where people don't want their thread in the CoG due to lack of access to the non-members.

So basically, the CoG will become something of a "Hard Core 4x4 Hall of Fame". Only the most technically advanced and "hard core" related will be found there, but anyone can participate in the thread once it is placed in the CoG.

sounds like a good plan, but he has to keep on top of it to really make it work

5. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Go water your marijuana plants, hippy.:rolleyes:

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Remember a conversation we had about a year or two ago????????????

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

for a while there random new guys and old hats were posting like, shackle flip convesations in there. They weren't getting the idea of what belongs there. I haven't seen any pots in the Garage I thought would go in there(expcet for my own which I think is the only one thats been moved there since the change :crazy: )

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

There's a lot more to it than that though.........................