Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CENTRAL TEXAS SLAB RUN JUNE 1ST.

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by tacoma972, May 20, 2002.

1. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

i want to make another trip on the 1st. anyone interested in going. let me know. pics of last trip on my page.

2. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I'm going to put in for this day off.. Count me in.

3. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

more details on slab run. first off, the time to meet will be a 10:30 at the slab. rocko, can you handle the personnel coming from austin? i am planning on camping out overnight. those personnal planning on camping, don't forget firewood and essentials that you will need. interested offroaders in the central texas areas, killen, fort hood, copperas cove e-mail me at superstomper1981@aol.com so we can arrange a time and place to meet. hope to have a good turn-out and can't wait to get back on the slab. for pics of the last run click on link below.

4. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

IF I GET MY TRUCK DONE I WILL GO SOMEWHERE THIS WEEKEND.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICAN STAND THE WAIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

to bad i am working this weekend, will you join us on the first???

6. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

i know their are more k-5's out their just itching to put on a show and test the limits of their blaze. i'll be camping and bringing the wife and kids so if anyone else has a spouse they would like to drag along, bring them on down. my wife will not be offroading because she will be with the kids. they will be swimming and playing games and that sort of thing so if you have any kids to bring along, come on down. my daughter is 4 for parents with kids in that age group.