Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Century propane dual fuel setup w/ tanks!

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Jan 15, 2006.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Here was another impulse buy that I decided not to use. :surepal:

Everything you see Century Model 6 vaproizer which says 350 HP on it. The dual fuel mixer which is a century 300A and the other valve doohickey thingy. The cool thing about this setup is the 24 gallon (not pounds folks, gallons!) tri tank setup manufactured by Brunnerend MFG co in 1971. The three tanks are conencted together so they act as one larger tank. If you have been thinking about going propane and done research on it you know how hard it is to find motorfuel tanks and this one is the same width as the frame rails on the truck you see in the picture.

The honest truth is that you are going to have to throw some money at the tank since one valve handle is broken and one other is siezed. I found this on an old matador in a farm field. It also includes a little switch panel which has a manual pull cable, electric switch and LP prime. These will need to be replaced but I will include it so you have something to go off of when you make a new panel.

I know *NOTHING* about this kit except for I bought it and now I changed my mind. Shipping on the tanks would have to be truck freight and I assume it would be pricey. Located 12 miles south of Des Moines IA 50125

$300 with the LP tank

$200 for everything except tanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Going on ebay in 5 days.

2. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I will sell everything less tanks for $150 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.