Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chalet

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JohnSPledg, May 28, 2003.

1. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

hey, normally I'm on the 1st gen side, but I saw someone selling the camper part from their chalet on ebay. I know these things are rare, so I figured I'd let yall know. The auction is Item # 2417185099.

2. TexasT

TexasT Registered Member

kind of a crazy sale

Upon reading the details I se why the bid is low. The seller wants to trade for a top, rear seat and tailgate in addition to you paying him for the chalet top. My be a good deal for someone I guess.

Rich

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Plus, if you don't have any of the items, he wants 200 bucks instead!?!? 200 bucks for a tailgate or a topper or a back seat... I see that stuff listed in the for sale forum for WAY less all the time. I guess if you want a chalet its worth it though, although I don't see why you would want to sell just the topper. Why not sell the whole numbers matching chalet to somebody who digs that stuff for way more?

4. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Plus, if you don't have any of the items, he wants 200 bucks instead!?!? 200 bucks for a tailgate or a topper or a back seat... I see that stuff listed in the for sale forum for WAY less all the time. I guess if you want a chalet its worth it though, although I don't see why you would want to sell just the topper. Why not sell the whole numbers matching chalet to somebody who digs that stuff for way more?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, $200 per item missing.So if you're missing the tailgate, seat & top, that's $600!

I'm like you ..he'd be alot better off selling the whole thing and then buying another Blazer

5. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

I emailed that guy last week and told him he'd do alot beter just selling the whole truck, then buy another.

all I got back from him was "thanks"

Guess he knows now...not one single bid.

some people's kids /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif