Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Change of Pace at Work

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

But I'm still a ****ing icicle. I may need to stand in council with Canmore, this working outside crap in the middle of winter is for the birds.....................

In the last month, I have been to three accidents. The temperature has not been above 40 degrees for any of them.

Saturday night, it was about 30 degrees.

Today, it was about 32 and raining.

At least today's accident didn't have any fatalities, no body parts strewn for a couple of hundred yards or any of that other sad stuff. Minor injuries and had the highway cleaned up and reopened in an hour.........................

2. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

We've been damn lucky.. Had a couple days below freezing, with us hustling around getting water systems winterized.. But it's been mild as heck... We're ahead of schedule and it looks like we may not get a real freeze till after our week off at x-mas...

2 more 50'ers to shrink today... :doah: :haha:

Keep on keeping the peace brother! :bow:

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Get ya some insulated long underwear and put it on under your uniform. You'll be amazed at how much more comfortable you'll be. :cool1: www.cabelas.com is your friend in cold weather.

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

or get some "under armor" like the football players wear.. it's a lot less bulky than thermal undies.