Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Changed my Mind..... 1978 SWB Chevy 4x4 FS!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Jeremy_C, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

1978 Chevrolet SWB pickup, 350, 4-speed. It has a slightly rough body, it has a new bed on it thats in great shape.I also have two doors in great shape that might be put on it, if not they come with it. Also has a new crate engine with less than 5,000 miles on it. I paid around 1400 for the motor, an its been in around a year. Recently had the oil changed, and a tune up. Its on 33x12.50's as well. I have the gauges in it, but they are not hooked up. I've just never got around to it. It has flowmaster exhaust duel pipes out the back, also has headers as well.

This is a good truck, and if a good body man got ahold of it, it would be a great truck in a day or two.

The reason I'm sellin is I've found another truck I want, and I gotta get rid of this one first. (Now i'm gettin divored, so Now I gotta sell the other Truck I bought too)

Asking 1700, >>>OBO<<< I just listed a price cause I had too, Money Talks in this deal. The quicker I can sell this, the quicker I can buy the other one. Shoot me an offer before I change my mind again....lol. I'm located in East TN, I'll get pics as soon as I can find'em.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2005
  2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

3. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hows the Jimmy doing....

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Doin just fine, fixin to send it to the garage for a tune up, and two new tires. Except for oil change an rotate an balance, I aint had to do a thing to it. :D

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Ttt New Price $1700!!!!!!!!

6. gotmud77

gotmud77 1/2 ton status

how about some pics?

7. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

need pics!!!

8. poolcues

poolcues 1/2 ton status

any pics?

9. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Soon to be ex took the Digi Camera...... I'm gonna buy one of those cheep-o webcams, an take some pics with it........ Should be up by tommorow(Sunday)

10. detour00

detour00 Registered Member

I'm in east tn and lookin for a new trail rig and was wonderin if you had any pics...

11. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

12. detour00

detour00 Registered Member

That one is more then I'm wantin to pay and a little to pretty for what I'm wantin, if you're still wantin to sell the white one it sounds like more of what I'm lookin for....if you've got pics I'd like to take a look. wdavison@utk.edu

13. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Here is the pic I could find. The cab is rough, needs rocker panels on driver an passenger side. And it also needs a peice of metal welded in under neath the drivers side door hinge. Ex-Wife tourqed the inside of the fender slingin the door open, an it broke.

I dont have the internet anymore, so i'm havin to do this from work. You can email me, but somtimes this computer at work doesn't like hotmail. You can call me on my cell at 865 617 3697 if you have any questions. An of course my name is Jeremy.

14. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

TTT

1500 OBO. The motor an the bed is worth that. Tires are good shape, and exhaust is fairly new. Put a new cab on this truck an make it look better, or drive it like it is. Runs great, even if it wont win a truck show.