Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

charcoal grey/black K5 in Plano?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by txbartman, Feb 20, 2002.

1. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

On my way home last night I saw a stock looking charcoal gray with black stripe K5 on Alma near Legacy with the ColoradoK5 side window stickers. Who are you? You are the first CK5 labelled rig I have seen in my area.

Brian
    Check out <a target="_blank" href=http://tx85gmcguy.alloffroad.com>My Jimmy</a> with all her projects!

2. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I haven't seen that one, but have talked to a lot of people who have K5's. A lot of them already knew about this site, and I told them all about it...

90K5

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Great feeling to see another CK5 in your area eh'? Man this post makes me want to get my membership and stickers ASAP lots of blazers here in Louisiana and I travel alot which is publicity and a way to get some friends to wheel with. Who out there I wonder has joined/visited the site just from seeing a window sticker.

Definately a pavement pounder...with the caveman clutch

1985 GMC C-10 Shortbed
    1984 Chevy K-5 Blazer