Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Charlotte Area trails?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by ncbloodhound, Mar 31, 2004.

1. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

I heard of a trail near Arrowwood road, but don't know exactly where it might be. Anyone ever wheel there?

2. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I know some guys who went out there. lots of mud holes and stuff. I also heard of the cops pulling them over when they hit the streets after being in there. I never went but wanted to. Being the prez of our local offroad club it would cast a bad look on us and any other wheelers around if I ended up on the 6 O'clock news.

Clay

3. BIGDAN112686

BIGDAN112686 1/2 ton status

i live just south in matthews and if you wanna go wheelin you pretty much gotta break the law. i actually talked to a officer from my area about it a week ago. what he told me was that mostly they are just gonna ask you to leave. you get into trouble when you hit contruction sites and things like that. otherwise its a small to no penalty.

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I know this is an old post, but last time I went there (truck wasnt runnin at the time just went to check trail conditions) it was more or less dead. Entrance had a pile of concrete chunks etc, and the grass had been mowed haha. I dont know what it is like now, if anyone wants to know where it is to check it out now (I havent been there in prolly 4 months lol) I can give you better directions.