Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Charlotte auto expo

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by clarkjw24, Sep 12, 2005.

1. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anyone ever go? If so any good stuff and deals? I'm thinking of going either friday or Sunday when I pick up my father from the airport or take him back.

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Me and my dad go every year, to all the shows. Fall autofair doesnt have as much flea market as the spring one does, the spring is huge, to see everything, fall is usually a half day friday and all day saturday. Ive spent all thurs, fri, sat and part of sun at the spring one before.

If your going to go, go saturday, sunday people are streaming out as you are lookin.

Ill probably be there, but depending what is goin on with my truck who knows. Might be thrashing it back together if I get it back from paint..............again.....:doah: :doah:

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Poser.

:D

[/hijack]

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

I didnt say my truck was there, and if you wanna talk poser, less we forget stephen and his lack of a front d-shaft....:rolleyes: :haha:

5. nerraw117

nerraw117 1/2 ton status

wanna know whats bad chris? i wheel more in my 1 wheel wonder K5 then you do in your k20. thats got to tell you something. :D