Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

charlotte NC wheelers?

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by thezentree, Aug 23, 2004.

1. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

hey yall, just moved into my room at UNC Charlotte yesterday, and im just curious as to how many CK5ers there are up this way.

2. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I'll be about 1.5 hours away starting in January ...moving to the Asheville area /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

hey man, im here, i go to uncc too, but im a commuter. If you find a good place to wheel tell me, place i used to go (arrowood) is pretty much dried up & shut down now.

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

haha, i dunno about places to wheel, i can barely find my way around campus so far (15 mins late to my first class - thank god i went to the right room first try /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif )

bushwhacker, ive heard of core4x4, a friend of mine down home used to be a member, his name is matt stewart, drives a big YJ. i think his friend brian buchanon was a member too, drives a big XJ. i was planning on lookin into the club when i got up here, but i didnt think that there'd be any CK5ers in it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

anyway, yea, if you guys are plannin uwharrie runs anytime soon, let me know, i would definately be interested /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

dont feel bad, i read my campus map wrong this afternoon, ended up parkin on opposite end of campus from my class.........10mins later im sweating like a hoss and looking for a building........finally site building, drenched in sweat now.......read map of building backwards (why cant they put the map of the building oriented like u r lookin at it!?!) find right room, and walk in right in front of professor. 50 mins later i leave and make the forced march back to the truck, w/ a few detours to follow the hotties around lol.

7. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

I am just up the road from you in Harrisburg. I don't know of any places around here to go wheeling.

Welcome to the area! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Mudbug1979

Mudbug1979 1/2 ton status

I'm in the local area, and know Bushwacker pretty good. Welcome to the area. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif