Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Chat: Monday 8:00 Central?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Blazer_Boy, Jan 7, 2001.

1. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

None of ever seem to chat because when we go in there no one is on. I think it would be pretty cool if all got together and BSed. Im not trying to force people but the "how come?" post got me thinking, we have no schedule. If we got some people in there say Monday 8:00 pm Central we could roughly get something figured out that would work. I think we're missing out on a fun thing and there's always tons of us on this site viewing posts, how 'bout both?

K5:Big, slow, and flys through snow. [​IMG]

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sure, is that 6 or 7 p.m. western? Some times when i go to coloradok5.com the first thing I do is go to the chat room. if there is nobody there, i open another window and start checking out the posts. About every 5 mins I check if someone has arrives. If someone comes I'll talk with them for say 10 mins and then someone else might come in. When they see that there are people in there, they will stay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]K5[​IMG]

3. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

what time is that eastern time?

Confederate's w/ K5's!
    '85 K5: BIG BAD AND MEAN
    K5: Because size DOES matter

4. Casey 86K5

Casey 86K5 1/2 ton status

I believe it would be 9:00pm eastern time

Casey 86K5

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://86blazer.coloradok5.com>http://86blazer.coloradok5.com</A>

5. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

I'll try to be there If your gonna chat try and sign on with your same name as here so everyone knows who ya are

[​IMG]