Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chat?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 4xrick, Feb 3, 2004.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well i havent been able to get into the chat since the site changed and i am just wondering if it is just me or if it is not working at all and if thats the case does anyone know when it will be or what the deal is?

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Was in there earlier. You have to go to the home page, and access from there (for now). Took a couple of Okies to figure it out. All the cool people were there earlier, though /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

3. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

I can't get in through Home page doesn't work for me either. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif