Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CHAZ- Where to get beadlocks just like yours?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Jul 17, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

How have they been treating ya?
    /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Was that a shotgun blast?
    Or those damn beadlock bolts?

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

you know what....lick my balls /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKS never again will i get a set from stockton wheel! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

3. Ryan B.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

hey now its not funny...sniff sniff...dont laugh at my pain...sniff sniff /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Ryan B.

LOL! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Hey Chaz- I'm not laughing with him.... I'm laughing at you!
    /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    you know what....lick my balls I HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKSI HATE BEADLOCKS never again will i get a set from stockton wheel!

[/ QUOTE ] So I would guess you are unsatisfied with your beadlocks?

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

hey dan...how could ya tell /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> So Chaz, do you like your beadlocks? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Sorry, a lttile late on that one. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif No really, would you recommend getting beadlocks other than the Stocktons? I am pretty set on getting a set for my 1 ton axles, I'm looking at getting the Rockstompers installed on some US wagon wheels with the countersunk bolts. The guy at Rockstomper said that he's only heard of 2 bolts breaking on them so far. Since you are one of the few guys running the beadlocks in here I thought I would get your opinion. </font color>

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i would like to say yea go for it...but i havent had any personal experiance with anything other than the stocktons...just dont get the stocktons and i would think you would be alot better off

11. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Since you say that I always harrass you, I can't let this go by unharrassed /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hey leland...how could ya tell

[/ QUOTE ]
    Leland didn't reply to you DUMBASS, DAN( <font color="orange"> rockink5 </font color> ) did. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ya know what...you can lick my balls too estaban /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Gawd I wish I knew you were gonna get Stocktons I could have saved you so much pain... they suck.... there's a few folks on PBB I talk with and they have had nothing but issues with Stockton. Do a search over there you'll see what I mean, they're hated and their customer service sucks butt (they treated me so bad when trying to get a spare rim to match my set... well if I could reach through the phone I would have killed the guy)... sorry they got ya man... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

15. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i knew their rep from the get go...but i figured since my dad was good friends with the owner that would help out on the service end of it...but guess that means jack [censored]...oh well...live and learn /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

That really sucks... I'd thought since your dad knows the dude he'd done better. He's only screwing himself... his rep is growing as a crap place to spend your cash for custom wheels... there still is plenty willing to buy but the number is growing who won't... hopefully soon enough his business will drop off where either his improves or goes under... people like that don't need to be around to sell their products if they are going to act that way and sell what they do...

17. Priest

Priest Registered Member

Stockton Wheel bead locks = bad idea

Go with OMF. They can bead lock anywheel you want to send to them or you can buy wheels already done. They mostly due aluminum wheels and they sure are pretty... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif.

AllPro sells them for Jeeps and Yotas (same 6 lug but I don't know the difference in off set). I'm sure they can get other sizes

http://www.allprooffroad.com/tires.html

Scott over at RockStomper is a nice guy and he does make good stuff....(don't tell him I think his bead locks are ugly)