Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CHEAP 4" Front springs

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Swanson52, Nov 15, 2002.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

CHEAP 4\" Front springs

Looking for some cheap 4" front springs for a hunting rig. Ride quaility does not matter, just need some springs. Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Re: CHEAP 4\" Front springs

Is $100 cheap? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I've got a set of Black Diamond 4-inch springs that were barely used. The guy I got 'em from went on up to a 6 inch lift, but then I ended up not using 'em. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Hey Harry you holdin out on me? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif Just kiddin You probly got a whole garage full of stuff I could use!!

Sorry Swanson didn't mean to hijack your post buddy!! Just messin with a friend!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I didn't know you were lookin' Sam! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I bought these at least 3 years ago and they've just been laying out behind the garage since then. I could just about build another truck with the stuff I have laying around. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Well shoot I may have to swing by and poke around in your parts pile next week!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. NewK5Guy

NewK5Guy 1/2 ton status

I have a pair, no bushings. Square cut leaves(Tuff Country?). Make an offer to get them out of here. Came off a 76 K10 pickup. Take them and I'll give you a set of 4" lift shocks for $50 extra.