Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cheap 4x4 beat-around truck in NC or bike or car or 2WD truck

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BigOrange90Jimmy, Aug 9, 2003.

1. BigOrange90Jimmy

BigOrange90Jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Preferrably a Toyota, but as long as it's 4x4 and reliable and under $1000, then it's most likely sold.

ANYTHING GUYS!

2. BigOrange90Jimmy

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

if you want another blazer SF87K5 has one for sale for 1000

4. BigOrange90Jimmy

no offense to danny, but i need something that gets better than 8 mpg

5. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. bee32

bee32 1/2 ton status

I got a 83 Ranger that just needs a tranny. 4x4 works. The planetary gears in the tranny are fried and I need to get rid of it. I have it listed for $500 here in our local trader. I'll let you have it for $400. Motor is solid. I did that myself. Runs like a dream except the tranny. It's got a 85-86 tranny in it and the clutch system is all brand new Too! Less than 10 miles on the clutch. PM me if you are interested. It's the 2.3L. We put alot of hours and $ into it. There are alot of other new things on there too.