Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cheap 8 lug wheel in az needed

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by supersize75, Aug 22, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I finally got my spare 38, now I need a rim /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

What size and style are you looking for?

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If $61 is cheap call 4WPW, i just ordered a 15x10 8 lug from them, 41 for the rim 20 for the ride

4. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I think I have one taking up room. I'll have to look to be sure. I may have tossed it. You can have it for free. If not, go to the local junk yards. They sell em real cheap.

5. supersize75

sounds good, if I didn't find a 15X8 I was going to get one from ecology /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Sorry, it looks like the wheel was destined for refuse.

I am boycotting Ecology. Those assholes. You know what they did to me a couple months ago? I purchased a pedal assembly, right? I pay for it, then procede to the gate to [/i]check out[/i], and the jackass tells me I did not pay for the: door buzer, door lock relay, and a CC part, which were bolted to the side of it. I say "the girl told me a price and I paid it". He says "take em off", so I do, and he has me throw them in the garbage /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Not that I needed those parts or anything. If it was'nt so hot out I would have gone down the street to get one (and hide from the cops after bashing in his skull with the brake pedal /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Anyways, they only have a few GM trucks in there. Last count was 5 or so...

Sorry I could not help you out. Good luck on the hunt.

7. supersize75

same thing, I went with my dad, grabed a 350 long block, then as we leave the heavy guy says take off the harmonic balencer and flywheel, then they loaned us half a@@ tools and then gribed over a oil senser /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

just seemed pettyand dumb, then they tossed the parts /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif