Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cheap Boggers

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Quackaddict, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Quackaddict

Quackaddict 1/2 ton status

*@$&#! tires. Found a nice pretty nail in one of my tires this morning, they are the military hummer tires and you can't exactly go out and buy these and for what they cost I would rather run something else anyway.

I currently have 16.5" rims so I doubt anyone has boggers in that size sitting around. I have 3/4 ton axles so I need at least 16" tires. I am also trying to sell this truck so I figure boggers are an attention getter. Let me know if you know someone that has some they don't need anymore,

2. 94yukon

94yukon 1/2 ton status

I dont know what size of military tire you have but check e-bay stores. I seen a set for $ 450

3. 86Cucvbeater

86Cucvbeater 1/2 ton status

humvee tires are cheap.. tire plugs are even cheaper

4. Quackaddict

Quackaddict 1/2 ton status

yeah plugs are cheap but I don't have a fullsize spare so if I plug it and something happens I am SOL. I saw on another board a guy had some 35/15/16 bogger 95% tread for $500 but of course I am a day late and dollar short but if I can find a deal like that makes more sense to me to pay for that than try and find a humvee tire and plug this one etc. Just seeing what is out there.