Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cheap cars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skroo, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

Who else loves buying cheap cars? I'm atracted to them somehow. It seems like twice a year I get a good deal on a car. I just bought a 91 t-bird for $400. Clean interior, shiney paint, new trans and all it needs is a new engine. I got a used one with 40k miles for $450. I bought it friday and it'll be running tonight. It'll be a good daily driver while I build my blazer. My friends grandma has a 1976 lincoln with 43k miles I'm gonna buy this summer for cheap. What sucks is I live in a nice subdivision and I already own five cars. My neighbors hate me(already called the city about a parts truck I bought). It looks like I'll have to controll myself until summer when I can afford some property.

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've spent over $1000 on only two of the 7 vehicles I've owned in my 2.5 years of owning cars... Those were my Blazer ($1,850) and my Explorer ($1800)...

My first car was free because it barely ran and my dad bought a Lincoln...
    My Second car was a Subaru I got for $850...
    Third was my K5...
    Fourth was a Jeep pickup for $750
    Fifth was another Subaru for $500
    Sixth was a Scout for $715...
    and now I have my Explorer and I'm looking for another Chevy /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Cheap cars rule! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm always looking for cheap cars to buy, fix up, ans sell for a profet. But it can't be just any car, it's gotta be somethinng that will sell !!!!! It's gotta be something I belive I can make more money back then I'll have totally invested.

5. blazerman78

blazerman78 Registered Member

My /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif was $400 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I got my 85 Suby with a turbo 4 cylinder for $200, needs a gas tank.
    I just got a 92 Mustang for $free. Nothing wrong with it other than it has a 2.3 litre in it. It does get 25MPG though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif