Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cheap driveline shops?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by K5Kell, Sep 9, 2003.

1. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

Finaly got my 3/4 ton gear in but the front shaft is now to short and the rear is to long /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. anyone know of some shops around seattle or tacoma that can shorten and lengthen my shafts? about how much do they run? thanks.
    -Kell-

2. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

the only place i can recommend is in kent or tukwilla...called aukeem drivelines.....or something like that /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif there is also a place in fife calle drivelines nw,there prices seemed high to me and the turn around time was alot longer than aukeem

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

HAD? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

4. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

looks like I'll be taking them to precision drivelines tomorro, 50 to shorten 70 to lengthen, not bad!
    -Kell-

5. slider

slider 1/2 ton status

where are they located? I need a driveline also done.

6. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

Sorry the reply took so long, but they are located in Kirkland. when they are lengthened you also have to pay about a dollar an inch for the toatl length. Otherwise I was very pleased with their work.
    -Kell-