Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cheap industrial space in phoenix????

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Rolled, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Anybody know of any cheap industrial space in the phoenix area? Roll up door required, preferably with fenced parking for some parts trucks.

I would love to find something REAL cheap so I could justify keeping it year round. If not, I would like to get something for just a couple months...

Any tips will be appreciated, thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

The building for Advance Auto Supply/Tri City Wharehouse at 7811 E. McDowell is sitting vacant , but I don't know if the Carrol's ( if they still own it ) will sell or lease . I used to deliver parts for them when it was open circa 1992 . They have a fenced back/side yard , parts store front , area in back for storage , machine shop in the very back room that was not being used anymore back then ( still had the machines sitting dusty ), and one roll up door and floor space to work on stuff , and a neat false floor up front where they money was hidden in the floor safe .

They sit near stores, food joints , car dealers , and parts stores , and if you build cool stuff , I can stop in to bs with ya on my way home from work .

It wouldn't hurt to call your realtor and inquire , they have closed up nearly all their small stores thanks to the Autozones and other retail giants , who knows maybe its available /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info

I think I may just get a $300 shop in south phoenix /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif I just know all my tolls would get stolen /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

paul, they are still in a lease contract on the building, it is also not vacant /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I guess its not vacant after all , I saw some BUM sleeping in front of it . I drive by it daily and thats all I ever see . OH well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif