Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cheap k5 in texas?

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by TXsizeK5, Aug 13, 2003.

1. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Anyone got a k5 in TX for cheap, like under 1 grand... body can be trashed, engine can be rough, whatever tires,axles, etc... ?

2. RockyRider13

RockyRider13 1/2 ton status

It isn't as cheap, but I'm sure that you could part it out to get it down to your budget price. PM me.

3. j20m715

j20m715 1/2 ton status

Im near Dallas & have whats left of a m1009 blazer & a complete 91 blazer (using 2 to make 1).
    What all are you wanting ? Maybe we can work something out.
    Let me know.
    Ray

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I just need something that I can drive (even crappily) with a torn up body. I need working drivetrain but can be pretty crappy. body and interior no issue... unless you have spiders or something... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

5. JohnnyFresno

JohnnyFresno 1/2 ton status

Im not in texas but I have an 83 K5 Blazer with about 180k miles on motor , motor runs a little rough but can be fix easily. Needs new Carb also or just needs adjustment. I am looking for around $1300 or so. Has clean title talgate has some damage to it. has a 2 inch body lift and 33 inch tires.
    Interior needs some work also. let me know if your interested you can email me at johnnyfres@yahoo.com. You would have to arange shipping.

Thanks
    Johnny