Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cheap tow rig- '89 F250 2wd 460 big block $2000 !pictures!

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by Zeus33rd, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

This truck belongs to my gramps. He's trying to get rid of some of his "fleet" and this is the first to go. 1989 Ford F-250 regular cab 2wd. 460 big block, auto trans. It has power windows and locks, so whatever equipment package that is. He originally bought the truck with a dump bed insert for dump runs etc. He bought my old cummins ram for the dump bed, so no need for the Ford any longer. Not a bad truck for how old it is. No rust or anything. Interior better than you'd expect for an older truck. Odometer says 14,xxx miles, dunno if thats 214,000 or 114,000 miles. The display on the radio is toast. It works, but theres no way to figure what station it's on. The passenger window will roll down, but wont go back up. The motor works, but something else is wrong in there. If you roll it down, you have to remove the door panel and pull it back up by hand.

Pictures-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He'd like to get $2000 for it. Located in Grass Valley, CA. My email is j_rollins123@comcast.net My cell is 530-575-1443

I'm pretty much gonna be handling most of this sale for him, all hes here for is to collect the $$$. You can ask me pretty much any questions and I can answer them.

This is the dump bed thing that was in it when he bought it-
    [​IMG]
    NOT FOR SALE. Just some history on the truck.