Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cheaper Rust Bullet?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stockk5, Dec 25, 2005.

1. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey, i just read the review on the rust bullet stuff.. seems awesome but at 105 a gallon... and im guessing it would take atleast a gallon or 2 to do the entire under body of my truck, thats real expensive.. anyone have something similar they know of that works decently well? my truck doesnt have rust on it right now, i just welded in new floors and everything so im just trying to prevent it from rusting out again. thanks!

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I'm really not trying to be a dick, but, You really shouldn't bag on the one thing the boss of these here parts puts his name on!

3. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

im not baggin on it! i read the review and thought it was AWESOME and would reallllly like it... cept i am extremely poor.. so i was just looking for a option......

4. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

105$ a gallon is not bad, and a gallon would do your whole truck twice.........I paid 35$ for 1 quart of P.O.R....I thought it was a lot but its good paint.