Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

chechen school captors

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Sep 3, 2004.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Muslim extremists. Can we finally begin to recognize islam as an excuse for brutal subjugation and control?

I'm angry that kids are dead, killed in an environment of trust.

They are garaunteed to strike where we're not looking, when we're relaxed. Taking over a young children's school and preparing to kill all it's occupants is pretty damn surprising to me. I walk past 14 cops standing in front of the Nasdaq holding M16A2's every night, but retired, out of shape security gurads (if we're that lucky) sit in a car watching the school my daughter will be in soon. We need to stop thinking so conventionally, they do not, and noone is above thier cause, not even children.

They knowus, they come here and infiltrate, learn our culture and weakness, and exploit it. We can't assume thy're stupid, and we can't stay so shallow as to think they just want to send a message out. They want to kill us, destroy our culture, break our minds, dominate our freedom, and desecrate what we value. September 11th was symbolic, thier announcement, they're taking it to the next level. No more are they content to show they can nip our heels, they want us to know, they can carry out intelligent attacks from within, and they do so not for thier own lives, but for thier cause.

We need to wake up and think small enough. We cannot think with mankind's boundary's of decency and limits as part of our defense. Killing infidels for Allah has no limits and requires no grandeur, we should stop always expecting it to. We should realize that they are cowardly and will shy away from a financial center surrounded by armed patriots, and revert to something we would probably never conceive of being attacked; a poorly defended school. Or maybe a shopping mall, or a race, or a bank.

There was probably a short time in america when it was safe and ok to be relaxed, self-absorbed, and blind to your environment, but those times are eroding. While it is the government's job to protect us, the government cannot be expected (nor welcomed) to protect every aspect of every moment of our lives. We need to be a strong citzenry, solid, aware, and capable. Would you be able to charge a man holding a gun, trying to take over a public facility? Alone, I would be pretty nervous, and it would take some effort, but I hope I would try if that time came about. But if I knew my fellow Americans would follow my lead, I would have firm resolve and no hesitation to destroy the oppressor.
    Give me a gun on my hip, and my fellow citizens one as well, and there would be no hesitation to eliminate a clear public aggressor with lethal abilities.

I'm on my fourth glass of wine, and some of the imagery from the Russian school standoff has hit me fairly hard. I have two kids to raise in this world. If I'm coming across a little over reactive, sorry...

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I can't beleive that we haven't heard more about this in the mainstream media. I was going to post about it earlier today, but details of how it ended up are varied so I have no idea of the body count and whatnot. I do know that most of the dead and wounded were shot in the back.

Everybody say that to yourself a couple of times. Islamic terrorists shot kids in their backs as they tried to run away. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Nice post, btw. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Good thing we have President Bush. The same thing would be hapening here if it weren't for his strong leadership.
    After all. Russia condemmed the US for invading Iraq. Look where that condemendation got them.................

4. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I wonder when the day is going to come where terrorist step over the line enough to provoke a nuclear attack.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm on my fourth glass of wine, and some of the imagery from the Russian school standoff has hit me fairly hard. I have two kids to raise in this world. If I'm coming across a little over reactive, sorry...

[/ QUOTE ]
    Danm not to shabby after 4 glass of wine. It is scarry to Me as well now that I have My first child on the way.
    Like many have said before We are up to our necks in WWIII. Its the radical Islamic world aginst everyone else, and they dont care if Your Christian, Jewish or even an Agnostic. To Them We are all the enemy.
    I feel bad that those poor children died for a worthless reason. I just hope that some good will come from it all. Maybe it will wake up Our old foe Russia to join the rest of the civilized world (US and our Allies) in the great crusade to stop terrorism.

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Good thing we have President Bush. The same thing would be hapening here if it weren't for his strong leadership.
    After all. Russia condemmed the US for invading Iraq. Look where that condemendation got them.................

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, Russia has had this little Checnya problem before 9-11 was probably even a spark in some sheep fawker's brain. They just haven't had something this damn huge before.

7. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

what is this world coming to............ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Amen brother!! Look at what france got last week. Some of their people got taken hostage because of france's dis-allowment of wearing towels on your head in school.

[france whiny voice/on] But WE didn't support the United States war on terror. We fought it tooth and nail. Why are you picking on us?? [france whiny voice/off]

These people need to wake up and smell what they are shoveling. This whole school deal pisses me off to no end. Take something as sacred as a school. Full of childern learning, playing and having fun. Now take that scene and fill it full of guns, bombs, the smell of death, parents trying to comfort their dying children and getting themselves shot for it. This is fawked. I guess this goes to show that Kerry is right; we need to extend more kindness and understanding to these terrorists so they will understand that we are actually nice people who just want to be their friends. Taking the fight to them like Bush does just will not work. **** that!! Take the fight to them. Let them know we are not going to stand idley by waiting for them to be our friends while they kill our sons and daughters in their school. They don't like us, they don't like Russia and believe it or not chirac, they don't like you either.

I want to be able to take my boy to school on his first day and know that other than some nervousness of everything being new to him, that he will get through it ALIVE.

[Rant/off]

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

All I have to say is, just like pilots, if most people were armed by choice, as is your given right in this country, things like that wouldn't happen here, or if they did, there would be at worst a fighting chance, at best a real chance to eliminate those with no honor, with no loss of worthwhile life.

You said it, if Islam was so peace loving, they would be demonstrating in the streets against things like what happened, but obviously it isn't such a big deal to all the other Muslims out there. I'd like to hear what the "average" muslim says in the coffeehouse...we already know that the average one is happy when innocents die, as long as they aren't muslim.

Russia apparently brought some of this upon themselves with corrupt government in the region, but there is never an excuse to kill non-combatants, except if you have no honor, which is true of all the extremists.

Eh, no reason to continue, probably preaching to the choir here. Muslims want to force their religion, or death if you do not accept, over everyone on the planet.

10. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

As long as we have to obey rules on warfare we will not win. We have by far the best trained best equipped Spec-Ops units in the world. But they are being hobbled by people who dont't want to offend other countries and peoples. I'm afraid that they are going to remain with their heads up their 4th point of contact until it's too late. I am absoulutely sure that there will be another terrorist attack in the near future and once again too many will die. I only hope that it is not catastrophic with 10s of thousands of victims. As far as the attack on the school in Belsan they achieved their goals of maximum impact and maximum exposure. May they all rot in a hell filled with pig sh-t.
    Not sorry for the politcally incorrect rant /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Doug

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I wonder when the day is going to come where terrorist step over the line enough to PROVIDE a nuclear attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you. We won't be the one nuking anyone. But if these scumbags nuke us, we're screwed.

That said....

We need to lash out against ALL Muslims like we did the KKK 150 years ago. This is a violent, hateful religion. There are no, "Extreme" Muslims, it's all of them. The Koran tells them to kill us or they are hipocrites which is worse than being us (Christians and Jews).

They will not be happy until we are all dead.

It is time to expose this religion. Once it is exposed it can be be nearly eradicated just like the KKK.

If being a Muslim was as un-cool as being in the KKK, people wouldn't be Muslims anymore.

I'm sorry but in this day and age of everything "PC" some people need to wake up and realize that some people need to be discriminated against. World Equality is ridicoulous when you're talking about animals like this.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Uh Tim, where did you learn your history at????????????????????

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Well, I didn't realize I typed something so coherent... I figured I'd wake up and see gibberish, so I'm glad I was able to make my point, and I'm glad to see so many opinions I agree with.

[ QUOTE ]
    May they all rot in a hell filled with pig sh-t.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my pretty much original post before I hit the preview screen....

14. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i wish that people in the media would start to discribe the terrorists more accurately. These guys are absolute evil and racist-demogogs (sp I know) without compare. IMO, they are more evil than the nazis. Yeah, the nazis had concentration camps... but the ONLY reason the terrorists don't have them is because fixed infrastructure is to easy for the US to attack. If they had the capability, they would kill every single infadel (includes muslims not "hardcore enough" for them) on the face of the earth.... so thank god they dont have the capability, yet. Not every muslim is a terrorist, but IMO atleast 100 mil of the 1 billion muslims are supporters/believers/financiers of radial-militant islam. It aint just 100 or a 1000 "bad apples", the support base is MUCH more widespread than that even if the actual number of suicidal operatives is much smaller.

j

15. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The thing is, that out of that billion people, those 100 million not only want to kill all of the Christians and Jews, but they want to kill the other 900 thousand Muslims at all, until they're the only people left on the earth!!!

We need to expose that the religion is the problem, not that they are, "terrorists" or what not. Islam needs to be declared an enemy of the united states, the truth needs to get out on a grand scale, and this will be eradicated nationwide within 60 days.

16. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Hmm, on the initial topic of the thread - tragic whenever a child dies, all i can say that hasn't been said.

This thread has gotten to a point where all Muslims are evil and must be eradicated. This thought of theologic cleansing isn't new- recall reading about the Crusades? Some extreme 'good upstanding Christians' wanted to get rid of them (muslims) because they wouldn't believe in the Christian God. It seems to have gone full circle (or, 180*) because a percentage of EXTREMIST Muslims want thier religion to be that of the world. These extremeists don't care if another Muslim dies, they consider the death as thier Jihhad - even though they didn't run the car loaded with bombs into the building he still gets his 72 virgins. The war we are in is against those extremists, who terrorize and kill the innocent....the war is not against all of Islam. That being said, because our enemy doesn't have a face-its easy to lump everyone of middle east descent into the potential enemy pile....i'll admit it-because of terrorists I've become racist, and if i fly on a plane with one i watch them like a hawk...doesn't mean i want the person dead though. That would make me just as extreme as the terrorists.

[off my soap box]

17. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You've missed the point--it's not that the people must be eradicated, it's that their religion does. The truth needs to be known about this religion, it needs to be exposed, and the entire religion eradicated or weaked to the point of non-existance.

There is no such thing as an extreme muslim in my opinion. That crap was made up by people who are still trying to be politically correct and not accept the fact that this is a holy war. You're either one or you're not, and if you are, you are against america, christianity, and judism.

Crusades is a good example of what is going on now. This IS a holy war.

18. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Tim,

i think your taking the

"The Koran tells them to kill us or they are hipocrites which is worse than being us (Christians and Jews)." a little too literally.. the vast majority of Muslims are moderate and don't prescribe to that.. tho the extremists certainly do...

i look at it this way. just as the U.S has a small percentage of f*cked up criminals, the mid east has a small percentage of f*cked up extremists... only difference being ours are for greed, theirs is some misguided faith... and i'd guess the muslim % would be a little higher...

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The reality is that the religion is based upon the koran, which is where these ideas come from.

You can call the seemingly few that believe in my statements extremists if you want, but you're just hiding from the truth which is that this religion is just as hateful as the KKK of the 1800s.

This must be exposed to end this terror, and hopefully one day soon this will happen, everyone will wake up, and this entire problem can be solved.

20. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

Nooo...I haven't missed the point. Let me clarify myself by tryin to make a point. I don't know if your a religious man, but if so-if all of a sudden it was broadcast that your religion was a crime and must be eradicated, would it make you change your beliefs? It'd make you change how you practiced your religion, and i'd venture to say you'd be pretty PO'd and assuming your not the only person in said religion-i'm sure there'd be a few that would be willing to die to practice how they want. I disagree with you about there being no such thing as an extremeist...for comparison, lets take PITA...ok some people disagree with eating meat and the living conditions of animals in stock yards, and cruelty to animals etc...now, some choose a vocal stand and don't eat meat. Others (which i'd call extreme) approach people on the street that are wearing a fur coat and throw red paint on them or burn buildings down. I know the core principle is the same, but a select few take it too far-and try to force thier beliefs onto others. People are very animate about things such as religion and politics (as I've witness here in the lounge even) which makes for some touchy conversations. I'm not condoning or condemning anyones beliefs, just saying here in the US we have freedom of religion as long as it doesn't break the law. The majority of Islam doesn't, and our government cracks down on those that do (any religion for that matter-ie Waco,TX).