Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Check it out (Yo)....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Jul 17, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Makes you wonder if some Homeboy is posting links to this site and saying......

"Check this out....Ha Ha Look how high it is. That thing doesn't have one single sticker on it. ROFLMAO."

I should register at that site and do that. It would be worth a laugh. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I guess it is to each their own. Have to admit though, that is some ugly stuff in my opinion (which I am entitled to). Also have to admit though, the workmanship on some of the stuff, be-it ugly stuff, is quite good.

John

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

What are you doing looking at that low rider site you should be ashamed of yourself looking down on the ground like when you bought your first playboy praying no one
    You know sees you. Or really bad when your mom finds it under the rug. Caught red handed (yes I speak from experience)
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. crithke

crithke Registered Member

that's the most depressing thing i've ever seen..."g"

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I don't get the point of lowering a truck !!!!! And what I really hate is the spoke rims ya see on so meny belly-scrapers !!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

That link shows exactly why I like this forum, read down through the posts and they are picking fights with each other, not congradulating each other on how they build their vehicles. Here everybody seems to help each other out, not put each other down except in fun. They were too busy fighting to help give ideas on how to make a better truck /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Just makes me glad I'm here and not there /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You need a translator to understand half that ghetto dawg talk... really sad, yet funny at the same time... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

sounds like it's all an expence contest and trash talking.

BTW, shame on you for having enough interest to read their forums /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I thought it was interesting. I like scanning other message boards and seeing a slice of someone else's passion/hobby no matter what it is. Some of the reply's were damn funny too... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Rene

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Some, uh, interesting cars on that site. What language is that they're talking? Yo yo, how many lolos you got on the lac, don't hate on a brother, G rolls in cali on the D's, homie. Say what!?</font color>

12. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper for these guys to just put flashing neon signs on a stock vehicle? They could say..." Yo..pleeze looks at me..a G be needing attention!!" LMFAO at these posers and wannabes who watched too many rap videos.

13. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

hell rap videos talk better than that.And have better taste in cars......well maybe not.but hay put it on mute and it might give you a good laugh.i am still trying to figure out who the hell todd is??? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    BTW, shame on you for having enough interest to read their forums

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey now I was looking for What Not To Dos for my site. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

15. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I read those sites... there's good fab tips on there that you can use on our own rigs. Like cutting out sheet metal and general tools they use. Some of those guys can make cool stuff. I'm not a fan of rice rockets... but they have some sweet mods on some hot rods. Granted the language is wild... but if you can get past the retards there is cool stuff!

BTW Djroffroad... no need to get all mad about it... It's all good! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

16. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Everyone needs to think about this....

Putting hydro's on lifted, offroad beast. That big old 3' boulder coming up the trail...just juice it up and cruise right over it!! Then for the ride home, total pancake for better aerodynamics! This could be the new standard in offroading. Trail signs would say "winch and hydros required".

17. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I have thought of it, but I'm willing to bet those hydrolics wont take a trail run.

18. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Its a good place to maybe get parts that they take off and trash anyway ya know? I see allot of slammed 4x4s. Im sure they dont need all that 4x4 stuff so it could be a good place to make a good deal on a little extra something you might need. Ive seen many a slammed blazer.
    /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif